Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Featured EtsyBlogger: Tammy

The EtsyBlogger featured for June is Tammy. Her Etsy shop is http://www.tamdoll.etsy.com/ - Tamdoll SILVER Mountain Originals. She sells wearable art and unique accessories. Here are a couple of my favorites from her shop.

Being into recycling/upcycling as I am, I love Tammy’s “Don’t Be Blue Trendy Plaid Handbag.” It’s an upcycled wool scarf! What a great idea!
Don't Be Blue Trendy Plaid Handbag
And look at this cute mermaid pattern! What fun it would be to make a bunch of these! I think they’re adorable.
Mermaid pattern
Tammy’s blog is tamdoll.blogspot.com. I love it! It’s full of all kinds of crafty info. Lots of tutorials and other instructions and just some great ideas. I had a hard time getting back to writing this blog post because I got all caught up in some of Tammy’s blog posts. Here are a couple that caught my attention.
Look at these great papier-mache’ hearts for Valentine’s Day! (It’s never too early to start planning.)
Papier-mache' hearts
And these cute ideas for decorated match boxes. I love them! They’re so clever!
Decorated match box
I’m sure you’ll find tons of other ideas that will grab your interest on her blog since Tammy enjoys sewing, knitting, crocheting and many other types of crafting.

And one other thing…you can follow Tammy on Twitter here: www.twitter.com/tamdoll

2 comments:

  1. Mary Ann, I just love the upcycled scarf into a hand bag. What a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for signing up for my newsletter. I hope you enjoy my e-book! Feel free to e-mail me anytime!

    Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's really, really past due, but THANK YOU! I appreciate your liking the things I do & posting about it for the feature.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete